- Mathematics 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Philosophy 434 434 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 263 263 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 226 226 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 204 204 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Unusual mathematical terms
- 9 Meaning of the backslash operator on sets
- 8 Is homeopathy verifiable?
- 8 Kant and free will
- 6 Does every wave length of UV kill bacteria?
- 6 Hume and free will
- 6 Is it logically permissible to neither believe nor disbelieve a proposition X? Or does this violate the law of excluded middle?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.