Mirco A. Mannucci
I do not believe in natural numbers, yet I reject no math, not even the most outrageously large cardinals.
Member for 9 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 '19 at 19:39
Top network posts
- 104 New grand projects in contemporary math
- 58 Forcing as a new chapter of Galois Theory?
- 26 How do I make the conceptual transition from multivariable calculus to differential forms?
- 17 Alternative Arithmetics
- 16 Finite versions of Godel' s incompleteness
- 13 Is there a sense in which the homotopy theory of simplicial sets is the "paradigmatic" one?
- 12 Elementary Equivalence =? Homotopy Equivalence
- View more network posts →