Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 at 9:46
- Academia 15k 15k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 630 630 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 576 576 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 236 Is it acceptable to use non-English references in a computer science paper?
- 102 A life of PhD: is it feasible?
- 93 What is behind the "Indian Undergrad Research Experience"-spam?
- 89 How is it in my best interest not to submit a paper to two journals simultaneously?
- 62 Do reputable journals ever conduct peer review entirely by email?
- 57 How to avoid being (falsely) accused of plagiarism when reusing notations and definitions
- 52 Why does the UK produce so many research papers?
- View more network posts →