Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 12:36
Top Network Posts
- 236 Is it acceptable to use non-English references in a computer science paper?
- 93 What is behind the "Indian Undergrad Research Experience"-spam?
- 89 How is it in my best interest not to submit a paper to two journals simultaneously?
- 62 Do reputable journals ever conduct peer review entirely by email?
- 57 How to avoid being (falsely) accused of plagiarism when reusing notations and definitions
- 51 Why does the UK produce so many research papers?
- 50 Why do some universities charge an application fee?
- View more network posts →