- Mathematics 11.7k 11.7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Academia 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 66 gold badges1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 790 790 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 672 672 22 gold badges77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Should I include funny pictures in my slides?
- 48 Visit to a different university - is it OK to bring my girlfriend along?
- 47 Is it bad manners to mark your territory?
- 42 How to write computer-assisted mathematics well?
- 41 How generous should I be with citations?
- 34 An English idiom for "solve a problem that has been solved"?
- 33 Is Wolfram wrong about unique 3-colorability, or am I just confused?
- View more network posts →