I teach Maths (and Computer Science) at The University of Western Australia, and do research in algebraic graph theory and related topics in combinatorics.
Member for 11 years, 2 months
11 profile views
Last seen 9 hours ago
- MathOverflow 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 821 821 11 gold badge77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 679 679 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 623 623 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 222 222 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 How do you select an interesting and reasonable problem for a student?
- 72 Most memorable titles
- 70 How to add some visual style and pizzazz to course notes?
- 46 Every mathematician has only a few tricks
- 41 Prominent non-mathematical work of mathematicians
- 40 Can a problem be simultaneously polynomial time and undecidable?
- 39 What's a great christmas present for someone with a PhD in Mathematics?
- View more network posts →