- MathOverflow 8.8k 8.8k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 791 791 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 679 679 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 583 583 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 212 212 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 How do you select an interesting and reasonable problem for a student?
- 67 How to add some visual style and pizzazz to course notes?
- 37 Can a problem be simultaneously polynomial time and undecidable?
- 33 Algebraic proof of Five-Color Theorem using chromatic polynomials by Birkhoff and Lewis in 1946
- 27 How often do people read the work that they cite?
- 22 True by accident (and therefore not amenable to proof)
- 22 Zero curves of Tutte Polynomials?
- View more network posts →