- MathOverflow 9.3k 9.3k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 811 811 77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 679 679 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 603 603 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 222 222 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 How do you select an interesting and reasonable problem for a student?
- 69 How to add some visual style and pizzazz to course notes?
- 41 Every mathematician has only a few tricks
- 38 Can a problem be simultaneously polynomial time and undecidable?
- 34 Algebraic proof of Five-Color Theorem using chromatic polynomials by Birkhoff and Lewis in 1946
- 28 How often do people read the work that they cite?
- 24 True by accident (and therefore not amenable to proof)
- View more network posts →