Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
37 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 at 13:43
- MathOverflow 2.6k 2.6k 1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 549 549 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 243 243 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- History 241 241 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Is there winning strategy in Tetris ? What if Young diagrams are falling?
- 23 Easier way to make permutation diagrams?
- 21 Fibonacci, compositions, history
- 15 Conway's lesser-known results
- 14 Counterexamples against all odds
- 14 Macro for drawing stacks of colored horizontal rectangles
- 13 Did Thomas Aquinas's correspondent James of Tonengo become bishop of Vercelli?
- View more network posts →