Member for 10 years, 5 months
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- MathOverflow 2.8k 2.8k 2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 549 549 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 243 243 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- History 241 241 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Is there winning strategy in Tetris ? What if Young diagrams are falling?
- 23 Easier way to make permutation diagrams?
- 22 Fibonacci, compositions, history
- 20 The use of computers leading to major mathematical advances II
- 16 Conway's lesser-known results
- 14 Counterexamples against all odds
- 14 Macro for drawing stacks of colored horizontal rectangles
- View more network posts →