To be uncertain is to be uncomfortable, but to be certain is to be ridiculous.
Top network posts
- 179 Which math paper maximizes the ratio (importance)/(length)?
- 130 Is the Green-Tao theorem true for primes within a given arithmetic progression?
- 56 Notable mathematics during World War II
- 45 The Hardy Z-function and failure of the Riemann hypothesis
- 32 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 30 Random knot on six vertices
- 27 How often are irrational numbers well-approximated by rationals?
- View more network posts →