- Mathematics 14.2k 14.2k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 662 662 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Chess 358 358 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 351 351 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Politics 209 209 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Why does an exponential function eventually get bigger than a quadratic
- 30 Why do points matter in trading pieces?
- 29 Correct verb to go to a website - open, surf, navigate?
- 28 Unifying the connections between the trigonometric and hyperbolic functions
- 25 Is it possible to turn this geometric demonstration of the area of a circle into a rigorous proof?
- 24 The proofs of limit laws and derivative rules appear to tacitly assume that the limit exists in the first place
- 23 What does it mean for a polynomial to be the 'best' approximation of a function around a point?
- View more network posts →