Postdoc at NTNU, Norway. Inverse problems, nonlinear PDE.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
12 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 at 11:41
- Academia 6.2k 6.2k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Language Learning 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge44 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 131 Citing paywalled articles accessed via illegal web sharing
- 92 How to proceed when a mathematical result contradicts existing literature?
- 36 Just started a postdoc, but it went REALLY bad, REALLY fast. Stay or go?
- 29 Citing contemporaneous (interlaced?) preprints
- 29 I'm having difficulty getting my players to do stuff in a sandbox campaign
- 25 Two years into my PhD program, and Mom is dying of cancer. Should I tell my advisor about it?
- 20 How do teachers learn to grade?
- View more network posts →