Mostly gone from SE.
Preferred pronouns: hän Feel free to use other gender-neutral or male pronouns if you prefer to use a foreign language.
Member for 11 years, 5 months
12 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 '19 at 14:49
- Role-playing Games 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Academia 8.3k 8.3k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Language Learning 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 Citing paywalled articles accessed via illegal web sharing
- 92 How to proceed when a mathematical result contradicts existing literature?
- 58 Is writing a research paper on Overleaf risky for plagiarism?
- 37 Just started a postdoc, but it went REALLY bad, REALLY fast. Stay or go?
- 29 I'm having difficulty getting my players to do stuff in a sandbox campaign
- 29 Citing contemporaneous (interlaced?) preprints
- 26 In what language do scientists communicate with each other in European research institutions?
- View more network posts →