I am an assistant professor at Washington State University. I obtained my PhD in Mathematical Statistics. Besides statistics, I am interested in stochastic differential equations, random matrix theory, and analytic function theory.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 '19 at 16:21
Top network posts
- 11 Computing the sum of an infinite series as a variant of a geometric series
- 9 Samuel Karlin's problem: Probability of positive solution to system of random linear equations
- 8 Markov chain Monte Carlo: why is non-reversible MC MC not as popular?
- 5 Existence or construction of a sequence of orthogonal matrices with three properties
- View more network posts →