Member for 11 years, 11 months
I like math. My research areas are combinatorics of rings, separable algebras, and group theory.
I got my PhD in math at McGill and did a postdoc at the University of Melbourne. I am now an independent researcher.
Top network posts
- 77 Periods and commas in mathematical writing
- 30 Justifying/Explaining math research in a public address
- 18 Nice Algebraic Statements Independent from ZF + V=L (constructibility)
- 17 Besides F_q, for which rings R is K_i(R) completely known?
- 16 Cov. right-exact additive functors that don't commute with direct sums?
- 11 Higher "Cartan-Eilenberg" Resolutions
- 11 First group homology with general coefficients
- View more network posts →