Top network posts
- 118 Examples of problems that are easier in the infinite case than in the finite case.
- 86 Why can't calculus be done on the rational numbers?
- 44 Why does the discriminant tell us how many zeroes a quadratic equation has?
- 41 Why are removable discontinuities even discontinuities at all?
- 23 Big List of Erdős' elementary proofs
- 17 What is so wrong with thinking of real numbers as infinite decimals?
- 16 Is any mathematican more famous for their conjecture(s) than their theorem(s)?
- View more network posts →