- Mathematics 22.1k 22.1k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 533 533 22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 401 401 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 237 237 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 223 223 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 Why aren’t continuous functions defined the other way around?
- 42 Can it be proven/disproven that there are highly composite numbers that prime-factorize into larger primes such as $9999991$?
- 39 What is the length of a point on the real number line?
- 28 Does every set have a power set?
- 27 What fields between the rationals and the reals allow to define the usual 2D distance?
- 24 Why do we use von Neumann ordinals and not Zermelo ordinals?
- 23 How do algebraists intuitively picture normal subgroups and ideals?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.