- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.2k 6.2k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2k 2k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- History 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 1k 1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 When did people decide that all caps means the writer is shouting?
- 106 Was Rorschach's Pagliacci joke a real joke?
- 99 Has anyone ever attempted to give a cake—or other baked good—with a file or saw in it to someone in prison to help them escape?
- 88 Why are password boxes always blanked out when other sensitive data isn't?
- 75 Is movie Deadpool's fourth wall breaking a "mutant power"?
- 69 Why is it a problem for Freddie if the guys from Munich did what he wanted?
- 52 I accidentally composed a song that sounds like a famous song
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 14 '19