Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Lehigh University. Senior Research Fellow–Optimization at Opex Analytics. Interested in operations research, optimization, supply chain theory, and energy systems. he/him/his.
The Operations Research Stack Exchange site is now in live—check it out!
- Operations Research♦ 10.6k 10.6k 1919 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Area 51 3k 3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 76 Using et al. for a last / senior author rather than for a first author
- 30 What are the main differences between Operations Research in the academic world, in the enterprise world and in the government world?
- 28 Why are integer minimax problems hard?
- 27 Counter-intuitive results in OR
- 27 Is it possible to set a maximum node width in TikZ
- 23 avoid space after commas used as thousands separator in math mode
- 23 In an integer program, how I can force a binary variable to equal 1 if some condition holds?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 4 '19