Rodrigo A. Pérez
Associate Professor, IUPUI.
PhD: 2002, Stony Brook.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen May 7 at 11:12
Top network posts
- 68 Examples of great mathematical writing
- 58 A way to directly see that the interior angles of triangle sum to $180^\circ$?
- 47 A function whose fixed points are the primes
- 46 Why is the Death Star spherical?
- 42 Did Ender ever learn that he killed those two boys?
- 39 Fixed point theorems
- 35 Why isn't the Death Star's structure radial?
- View more network posts →