Rodrigo A. Pérez
Associate Professor, IUPUI.
PhD: 2002, Stony Brook.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 at 11:41
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3k 3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Chess 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 73 Examples of great mathematical writing
- 59 A way to directly see that the interior angles of triangle sum to $180^\circ$?
- 47 A function whose fixed points are the primes
- 46 Why is the Death Star spherical?
- 42 Did Ender ever learn that he killed those two boys?
- 39 Fixed point theorems
- 35 Why isn't the Death Star's structure radial?
- View more network posts →