Rodrigo A. Pérez
Associate Professor, IUPUI.
PhD: 2002, Stony Brook.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 20 at 22:29
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Chess 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Examples of great mathematical writing
- 58 A way to directly see that the interior angles of triangle sum to $180^\circ$?
- 47 A function whose fixed points are the primes
- 46 Why is the Death Star spherical?
- 42 Did Ender ever learn that he killed those two boys?
- 39 Fixed point theorems
- 35 Why isn't the Death Star's structure radial?
- View more network posts →