Member for 10 years, 7 months
I am a second year mathematics major at the University of Chicago. My mathematical interests lie primarily in Commutative Algebra and Dynamical Systems (specifically polygonal billiards). I've recently finished a paper on billiards in isosceles triangles which I hope to publish soon. I'm also one of the current moderators on math.stackexchange.com.
- Mathematics 57.4k 57.4k 77 gold badges120120 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- Academia 933 933 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 871 871 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Skeptics 411 411 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 363 363 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 393 The Ring Game on $K[x,y,z]$
- 130 Why is $\infty \cdot 0$ not clearly equal to $0$?
- 91 The Monty Hall problem
- 77 Gerrymandering on a high-genus surface/can I use my powers for evil?
- 65 Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- 65 why geometric multiplicity is bounded by algebraic multiplicity?
- 64 Is there any difference between mapping and function?
- View more network posts →