I am a second year mathematics major at the University of Chicago. My mathematical interests lie primarily in Commutative Algebra and Dynamical Systems (specifically polygonal billiards). I've recently finished a paper on billiards in isosceles triangles which I hope to publish soon. I'm also one of the current moderators on math.stackexchange.com.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
22 profile views
Last seen May 9 '14 at 20:13
- Mathematics 55.1k 55.1k 66 gold badges112112 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Academia 903 903 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 861 861 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Skeptics 411 411 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 343 343 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 391 The Ring Game on $K[x,y,z]$
- 120 Why is $\infty \cdot 0$ not clearly equal to $0$?
- 85 The Monty Hall problem
- 76 Gerrymandering on a high-genus surface/can I use my powers for evil?
- 65 Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- 58 What use is the Yoneda lemma?
- 58 How can I get sequence $4,4,2,4,4,2,4,4,2\ldots$ into equation?
- View more network posts →