I am a second year mathematics major at the University of Chicago. My mathematical interests lie primarily in Commutative Algebra and Dynamical Systems (specifically polygonal billiards). I've recently finished a paper on billiards in isosceles triangles which I hope to publish soon. I'm also one of the current moderators on math.stackexchange.com.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
22 profile views
Last seen May 9 '14 at 20:13
- Mathematics 53.6k 53.6k 66 gold badges105105 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Academia 903 903 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 851 851 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Skeptics 411 411 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 323 323 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 356 The Ring Game on $K[x,y,z]$
- 119 Why is $\infty \cdot 0$ not clearly equal to $0$?
- 83 The Monty Hall problem
- 75 Gerrymandering on a high-genus surface/can I use my powers for evil?
- 65 Is it possible that "A counter-example exists but it cannot be found"
- 58 How can I get sequence $4,4,2,4,4,2,4,4,2\ldots$ into equation?
- 55 What use is the Yoneda lemma?
- View more network posts →