I got my PhD at Rome "Tor Vergata" under Florin Radulescu in March 2011 and then I spend one and a half year as a Post-Doc at Neuchatel (Switzerland) under Alain Valette, ending on Sept. 2012. I am currently a Post-Doc at the University of Southampton (UK). My research interests include: Connes' embedding conjecture; locally finite spaces, Yu's property A, bi-lipschitz and coarse embeddability into Hilbert spaces; game theory and, in particular, human cooperation.
University of Southampton (United Kingdom)
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 '13 at 0:49
Top Network Posts
- 62 What is a continuous path?
- 47 What are some examples of ingenious, unexpected constructions?
- 40 Getting nervous refereeing a paper
- 34 Do invariant measures maximize the integral?
- 24 A separable Banach space and a non-separable Banach space having the same dual space?
- 21 Why did Voiculescu develop free probability?
- 20 Non standard Algebraic Topology
- View more network posts →