I'm a PostDoc in Nils Carqueville's group in Vienna. Before that, I did my PhD in mathematical physics with John Barrett in Nottingham. I'm interested in quantum gravity, topological state sum models, higher category theory and extended topological quantum field theories.
- MathOverflow 5k 5k 1414 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 238 Install a module using pip for specific python version
- 61 Do 40% of U.S. Americans think that global warming is unproblematic since Christ will return soon?
- 48 Why does vfill not work inside a beamer column?
- 39 Animation in PDF presentations, without Adobe Reader?
- 37 Can I recover a group by its homomorphisms?
- 37 Can I talk about articles I'm refereeing?
- 31 Can we be game master as a couple?
- View more network posts →