I'm a PostDoc in Nils Carqueville's group in Vienna. Before that, I did my PhD in mathematical physics with John Barrett in Nottingham. I'm interested in quantum gravity, topological state sum models, higher category theory and extended topological quantum field theories.
- MathOverflow 4.9k 4.9k 1212 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4k 4k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 1.9k 1.9k 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 188 Install a module using pip for specific python version
- 59 Do 40% of U.S. Americans think that global warming is unproblematic since Christ will return soon?
- 47 Why does vfill not work inside a beamer column?
- 37 Can I talk about articles I'm refereeing?
- 37 Animation in PDF presentations, without Adobe Reader?
- 36 Can I recover a group by its homomorphisms?
- 28 Can we be game master as a couple?
- View more network posts →