I'm a PostDoc in Nils Carqueville's group in Vienna. Before that, I did my PhD in mathematical physics with John Barrett in Nottingham. I'm interested in quantum gravity, topological state sum models, higher category theory and extended topological quantum field theories.
Top Network Posts
- 112 Install a module using pip for specific python version
- 60 Do 40% of U.S. Americans think that global warming is unproblematic since Christ will return soon?
- 43 Why does vfill not work inside a beamer column?
- 37 Can I talk about articles I'm refereeing?
- 36 Can I recover a group by its homomorphisms?
- 35 Animation in PDF presentations, without Adobe Reader?
- 28 Can we be game master as a couple?
- View more network posts →