I'm a PostDoc in Nils Carqueville's group in Vienna. Before that, I did my PhD in mathematical physics with John Barrett in Nottingham. I'm interested in quantum gravity, topological state sum models, higher category theory and extended topological quantum field theories.
- MathOverflow 4.9k 4.9k 1313 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 2k 2k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 206 Install a module using pip for specific python version
- 59 Do 40% of U.S. Americans think that global warming is unproblematic since Christ will return soon?
- 48 Why does vfill not work inside a beamer column?
- 39 Animation in PDF presentations, without Adobe Reader?
- 37 Can I talk about articles I'm refereeing?
- 37 Can I recover a group by its homomorphisms?
- 30 Can we be game master as a couple?
- View more network posts →