I'm a PostDoc in Nils Carqueville's group in Vienna. Before that, I did my PhD in mathematical physics with John Barrett in Nottingham. I'm interested in quantum gravity, topological state sum models, higher category theory and extended topological quantum field theories.
- MathOverflow 4.8k 4.8k 1111 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Veganism & Vegetarianism 1.9k 1.9k 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 143 Install a module using pip for specific python version
- 59 Do 40% of U.S. Americans think that global warming is unproblematic since Christ will return soon?
- 45 Why does vfill not work inside a beamer column?
- 37 Can I talk about articles I'm refereeing?
- 36 Can I recover a group by its homomorphisms?
- 35 Animation in PDF presentations, without Adobe Reader?
- 28 Can we be game master as a couple?
- View more network posts →