Berkeley, CA, USA/Paris, France
Member for 11 years, 11 months
I'm a postdoc in mathematics at UC Berkeley.
Top network posts
- 277 If $AB = I$ then $BA = I$
- 133 Is Fourier analysis a special case of representation theory or an analogue?
- 67 Intuition for Group Cohomology
- 58 Learning Class Field Theory: Local or Global First?
- 52 Is primary decomposition still important?
- 49 How is representation theory used in modular/automorphic forms?
- 48 Your favorite surprising connections in Mathematics
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.