Michal R. Przybylek
Member for 10 years, 6 months
I eat vegetarians.
If you repeat ``p or not p'' often enough, it becomes the truth.
I have become a vegan :-)
Top network posts
- 34 Completion of a category
- 27 Can someone explain the Yoneda Lemma to an applied mathematician?
- 21 Does there exist a category in which there are no products or coproducts for reasons other than the category is too small?
- 14 Your favorite surprising connections in Mathematics
- 12 Simplifying an expression involving $x^x$
- 11 Two pullback diagram
- 11 What properties do "large topoi" share with actual topoi?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.