I am a Senior Lecturer in Algebra and Geometry in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, part of the Faculty of Science and Technology at Lancaster University.
My research is in the area of quantum algebra: more specifically, I work with Lie algebras, quantized enveloping algebras, quantized coordinate rings, partial flag varieties and quantum cluster algebras.
Top network posts
- 44 What is quantum algebra?
- 27 Which properties of a variety are detected by its derived category of coherent sheaves?
- 16 Isomorphisms of quantum planes
- 14 Which cluster algebras have been categorified?
- 10 What do cluster algebras tell us about Grassmannians?
- 9 Computing in quantum groups
- 9 Is it possible that the GHKK canonical basis for cluster algebras is the Lusztig/Kashiwara dual canonical basis?
- View more network posts →