Top Network Posts
- 90 Why does “dungeon” mean the places adventurers go to kill stuff?
- 22 What is the first instance where Familiars are called Familiars?
- 20 Is there any generally useful magic that can be done if all it could do was violate the Third Law of Thermodynamics?
- 19 Would it be possible for a planet to form so it has all of the landmass in only one hemisphere?
- 16 Did the word "fairies" originate after the creation of stories about fairies?
- 15 Why is there so much reluctant sex in hentai?
- 14 Are there any other gods that permanently had an eye removed, other than Odin?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.