Pikachu the Watermelon Wizard
Writing SE deserves to graduate. If you disagree with that, just look here. There have been many other sites with significantly worse statistics, but still ended up graduating. (examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20).
Please support Graphing Calculator 3D. We really need more users to commit if we're going to go to beta. Seriously, we only have until 5/29/19! Any and all help is sincerely appreciated.
I'm Pikachu the Watermelon Wizard, the fruity form of Pikachu and the destroyer of bananas. Also the exact opposite of Sonic and the superior form of Kirby. Finally, Pikachu the Watermelon Wizard has the magic abilities to eat datamelons, overuse bold formatting, and modify a
const int. Finally finally, I am the two and only proud tracker of the 👾 tag badge on a site that loves
Wondering why my Arqade profile is hidden? See https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/324439
Yeter van Coffin F36.5
Member for 6 months
27 profile views
Last seen May 10 at 0:08
Top network posts
- 32 C++ NULL vs __null
- 26 Is this possible to remove a moderator status tag if I change my question?
- 22 Is it spam to serial-edit posts related to your product?
- 21 Suggestions for Winter Bash 2019
- 20 Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
- 18 Why do you need 250 reputation to view close votes on your own posts, but you can always see delete/undelete votes?
- 16 Show off your hats! (2018 edition)
- View more network posts →