Pikachu the Purple Wizard
Writing SE deserves to graduate. If you disagree with that, just look here. There have been many other sites with significantly worse statistics, but still ended up graduating. (examples: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20).
Please support Graphing Calculator 3D. We really need more 200+ reputation users to join. If GC3D gets to beta, I will post 3 different unicorn pictures on the Formatting Sandbox. I promise.
I'm Pikachu the Purple Wizard, the angryish blueberry pie form of Pikachu who can magically summon lightning, anything purple, and Shog9. Also the exact opposite of Sonic and the superior form of Kirby. Finally, Pikachu the Purple Wizard has the magic abilities to eat purple cupcakes, overuse bold formatting, and modify a
If you're wondering, I was previously known as:
- SirGoJavaPythonCppRuby the Third
- public static void main
- sir flip the third
- David the Third
- pizza static void main
- Blueberry Gumdrops
- Da Russian Potato from America
- Super Mega Ducky Momo
- Supa Mega Ducky Momo da Waffle
Member for 4 months
26 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top Network Posts
- 31 C++ NULL vs __null
- 26 Is this possible to remove a moderator status tag if I change my question?
- 22 Is it spam to serial-edit posts related to your product?
- 21 Suggestions for Winter Bash 2019
- 19 Why do you need 250 reputation to view close votes on your own posts, but you can always see delete/undelete votes?
- 16 Show off your hats! (2018 edition)
- 16 Is there a way for a Moderator to allow known users with low reputation to post more than one question per 20 or 40 minutes?
- View more network posts →