Pika the Wizard of the Whales
What's on Pikachu's mind today?
I'm Pika the Wizard of the Whales, formerly a purple wizard and watermelon wizard, and currently a mis-evolved pikachu in the form of a whale-wizard (NOT a wizard-whale). Also the exact opposite of Sonic, the kinda sorta exact opposite of Shadow Wizard, and the superior form of Kirby the Wizard of the Walruses. Finally, Pikachu has the magic abilities to drown function calls in variables and whales, overuse bold formatting, and modify a
const int (but not a
final int. those things are so overrated). Finally finally, I
am was the two and only proud tracker of the 👾 tag badge on a site that loves
StackOverflowErrors. And then this happened. Flip you Jeremy. This is clearly all your fault and the staff had absolutely nothing to do with it.
What's not on Pikachu's mind today?
Are waffles alive?
OF FLIPIN COURSE WAFFLES ARE ALIVE! In fact, I just
maliciously murdered peacefully partook of this living waffle earlier today:
Where the sidewalk ends
Member for 9 months
27 profile views
Last seen Jun 3 at 23:41
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.2k 6.2k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 88 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Area 51 430 430 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 270 270 1818 bronze badges
- Astronomy 171 171 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 32 What is the difference between NULL and __null in C++?
- 26 Is this possible to remove a moderator status tag if I change my question?
- 22 Is it spam to serial-edit posts related to your product?
- 22 Suggestions for Winter Bash 2019
- 21 Announcing the arrival of Valued Associate #679: Cesar Manara
- 18 Why do you need 250 reputation to view close votes on your own posts, but you can always see delete/undelete votes?
- 16 Show off your hats! (2018 edition)
- View more network posts →