I am addicted to discussing math things here.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 at 16:25
Top network posts
- 65 Functions which are Continuous, but not Bicontinuous
- 52 why don't we define vector multiplication component-wise?
- 39 Compact operator maps weakly convergent sequences into strongly convergent sequences
- 32 Tensors, what should I learn before?
- 31 Why are $L^p$-spaces so ubiquitous?
- 31 Computing the best constant in classical Hardy's inequality
- 31 Making a standard theoretical physics argument rigorous
- View more network posts →