- Mathematics 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Philosophy 736 736 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Academia 242 242 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 170 170 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 121 121 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Asserting that Atheism and Theism are both faith based positions
- 20 Sigma notation for sum of $\ln(x)^2$ from $2$ to $20$ with steps of $0.5$
- 15 Are all notation equal by derivatives?
- 15 Unsolved Problems (Not Independent of ZFC) due to Lack of Computational Power
- 14 Why do early math courses focus on the cross sections of a cone and not on other 3D objects?
- 14 Are these square matrices always diagonalisable?
- 13 Is there a substitution that relates every Fermat curve to an elliptic curve?
- View more network posts →