Théo de Oliveira Santos
I am a first-year undergraduate student at the University of São Paulo. My research interests include (spectral) algebraic geometry and (chromatic) homotopy theory.
You can contact me at
Top Network Posts
- 20 References and resources for (learning) chromatic homotopy theory and related areas
- 13 Is the $\infty$-category of spectra “convenient”?
- 12 How do topological automorphic forms fit into homotopy theory and what makes them interesting?
- 11 How should one approach reading Higher Algebra by Lurie?
- 10 Gauge theory on schemes
- 10 References on dualities on quantum field theory for mathematicians
- 10 References and resources for (learning) chromatic homotopy theory and related areas
- View more network posts →