Théo de Oliveira Santos
I am an undergraduate student at the University of São Paulo. My research interests include algebraic geometry, hyperkähler manifolds, and (chromatic) homotopy theory.
You can contact me at
São Carlos, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Member for 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 14 Is the $\infty$-category of spectra “convenient”?
- 11 How do topological automorphic forms fit into homotopy theory and what makes them interesting?
- 11 How should one approach reading Higher Algebra by Lurie?
- 10 References on dualities on quantum field theory for mathematicians
- 9 Textbooks on higher category theory
- 9 Gauge theory on schemes
- 7 supermanifolds - elementary introduction?
- View more network posts →