I'm an undergraduate student at the University of São Paulo. I'm interested in the applications of spectral algebraic geometry to problems in homotopy theory, especially the ones relating to topological modular forms and chromatic homotopy theory.
You can contact me at
Top network posts
- 29 Time-saving (technology) tricks for writing papers
- 27 Textbooks on higher category theory
- 24 References and resources for (learning) chromatic homotopy theory and related areas
- 14 Is the $\infty$-category of spectra “convenient”?
- 13 References and resources for (learning) chromatic homotopy theory and related areas
- 13 On a series of lectures of Deligne on crystalline cohomology in characteristic $0$
- 12 Online, evolving, collaborative foundational text projects
- View more network posts →