I work in functional analysis, my research areas are evolution equations, operator semigroups and delay differential equations.
Member for 10 years, 5 months
162 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 at 16:14
- MathOverflow 4.5k 4.5k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 4k 4k 1919 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Academia 850 850 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 683 683 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 640 640 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Physical interpretation of different selfadjoint extensions
- 33 What happened to the Moore method?
- 30 When should I publish my results?
- 30 The best way to introduce trigonometric functions in a rigorous analysis course
- 24 What are some good examples to motivate the implicit function theorem?
- 23 Dyscalculia and studying mathematics (as major)
- 21 Counterintuitive consequences of standard definitions
- View more network posts →