I am a full stack developer who like to work with these technologies: ASP.NET MVC, EPiServer (CMS / Commerce), jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular, TypeScript.
I currently work on a new site (https://aellerb.dk) made in Angular 4 with an ASP.NET backend. The site is like an either-or question "game", where you can vote for all sorts of hypothetical, strange and funny questions. It has a comment plugin for users to discuss the various questions. I'm trying to make the engine intelligent so that it presents only the types of questions that the user finds interesting. Currently it's only in Danish, but I plan to eventually launch an English language version.
Besides that I created a linq samples site (http://linqsamples.com) a few years ago. It has linq code examples in c#, vb.net and f#, showing both lambda and query type expression syntax.
Although I think Angular is great, my next project will probably be in vue.js, as it looks like a cool scripting language.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 5 '18 at 10:01
Top network posts
- 40 MVC: How to get controller to render partial view initiated from the view
- 26 MVC: How to get controller to render partial view initiated from the view
- 8 How to set height of top row in bootstrap grid?
- 6 How to get ToDictionary to work in F#?
- 5 How to Select by LINQ into anonymous type in F#
- 5 Change url without redirect in Angular 2
- 5 How to redirect http to https and www to non-www via web.config?
- View more network posts →