A Third-Year student of SNU CSE at Korea.
I code to learn, and learn to code. I've programmed since 2013 (2010 including Scratch). I am interested in Brain-Computer Interface.
English (Primary foreign language)
Chinese (Secondary foreign language)
Arabic (Just a hobby)
Programming: Android, Bluetooth, Reverse engineering, cross-compiling, etc.
Brain: EEG, neurofeedback
Electrical Engineering: Signal processing
Mathematics: Functional Analysis, Calculus of variations, Linear algebra, Group theory
Physics: Relativity, Quantum mechanics and computer
Please answer this(Generalization of Carleman coefficients to multivariable functions - Carleman tensor?)! Thank you!
- Stack Overflow 876 876 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 679 679 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Korean Language 365 365 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 301 301 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 246 246 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 How to do guard let statement in Kotlin like Swift?
- 15 Is there any $a, b \in \mathbb R, b \ne 0$ such that $\Gamma(a+bi)$ can be evaluated manually?
- 8 What does 초고수 mean?
- 8 Proof of inverse Laplace transform
- 7 What makes multi-layer neural networks able to perform nonlinear operations?
- 7 Why don't fish get hurt with so many sharp fish bones?
- 7 String to binary converter
- View more network posts →