A freshman of SNU CALS at Korea.
I code to learn, and learn to code. I've programmed for 6 years. I am interested in Brain-Computer Interface.
Java (Proficient? Oh..)
English (Primary foreign language)
Chinese (Secondary foreign language)
Arabic (Just a hobby)
Latin (just a hobby)
Programming: Android, Bluetooth, Reverse engineering, cross compiling, etc.
Brain: EEG, neurofeedback
Electrical Engineering: Signal processing
Mathematics: Functional Analysis, Calculus of variations, Linear algebra, Group theory
Physics: Relativity, Quantum mechanics and computer
Please answer this(Generalization of Carleman coefficients to multivariable functions - Carleman tensor?)! Thank you!
Member for 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 28 '18 at 15:38
Top Network Posts
- 8 What does 초고수 mean?
- 7 Why don't fish get hurt with so many sharp fish bones?
- 7 Is there any $a, b \in \mathbb R, b \ne 0$ such that $\Gamma(a+bi)$ can be evaluated manually?
- 7 String to binary converter
- 6 Can we process infinite matrices with a quantum computer?
- 5 How does API call work on Android (NDK)?
- 5 Getting an API key for an application without a server
- View more network posts →