Juan Bermejo Vega
I work on quantum information and computation at MPQ, Garching, Germany.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 1 '17 at 18:09
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 825 825 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 471 471 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 460 460 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 403 403 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 Is there an (easy) way to create or personalize .bst files?
- 25 What is the "standard basis" for fields of complex numbers?
- 16 Oracular separations between poly- and log-depth quantum circuits
- 16 An algebraic approach to the thermodynamic limit $N\rightarrow\infty$?
- 16 Quantum algorithms based on transforms other than Fourier transforms
- 13 Do multi-qubit measurements make a difference in quantum circuits?
- 12 Complexity of Membership-Testing for finite abelian groups
- View more network posts →