- Mathematics 6.6k 6.6k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Physics 4k 4k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 921 921 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 101 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 71 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 54 Rubik's Cube Not a Group?
- View more network posts →