I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 10 years, 2 months
325 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- MathOverflow 35.4k 35.4k 33 gold badges110110 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 13k 13k 33 gold badges5050 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Computer Science 547 547 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 514 514 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 40 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 36 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 34 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 33 How many morphisms from 1 to 1+1 can there be?
- View more network posts →