I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 10 years, 6 months
334 profile views
Last seen 16 hours ago
- MathOverflow 36.4k 36.4k 33 gold badges116116 silver badges174174 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 13.4k 13.4k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computer Science 679 679 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 514 514 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 40 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 36 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Alternatives to the law of the excluded middle
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 34 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- View more network posts →