I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 8 years, 3 months
185 profile views
Last seen 20 hours ago
Top network posts
- 39 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 39 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 38 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 34 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 32 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 32 How many morphisms from 1 to 1+1 can there be?
- View more network posts →