I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 9 years, 5 months
299 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
- MathOverflow 33.2k 33.2k 33 gold badges9999 silver badges157157 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 11.5k 11.5k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Mathematics 965 965 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 514 514 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 426 426 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 39 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 39 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 36 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 33 How many morphisms from 1 to 1+1 can there be?
- 33 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- View more network posts →