I am a researcher at the Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences. I work in the field of mathematical logic, specifically proof complexity (mainly subsystems of bounded arithmetic, but also propositional proof complexity) and nonclassical logics (admissible rules of modal, superintuitionistic, and other propositional logics).
Member for 9 years, 1 month
286 profile views
Last seen 32 mins ago
- MathOverflow 32k 32k 33 gold badges9898 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 11.4k 11.4k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Mathematics 845 845 66 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 514 514 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Computer Science 426 426 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 40 Best way to remove fruit flies from your kitchen
- 39 Why are regular languages called "regular"?
- 39 Can ZFC prove it cannot derive an inconsistency in $n$ steps?
- 35 Additive Subgroups of the Reals.
- 34 Do all the roots of the polynomial lie in the unit disk?
- 33 Is there a natural problem on the naturals that is NP-complete?
- 33 How many morphisms from 1 to 1+1 can there be?
- View more network posts →