Top network posts
- 16 Spivak or Apostol to prepare for learning Baby Rudin on my own?
- 13 Why is continuity characterized with open sets?
- 13 About the definition of curvature
- 12 Is the proof of Pythagorean theorem using dot (inner) product circular?
- 12 What kind of computer tools topologists/geometrists use to visualize the objects they deal with?
- 12 Looking for a way to create a particular matrix in python in a less amount of time
- 12 Why can a real number be defined as a Dedekind cut, that is, as a set of rational numbers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.