Top network posts
- 46 Is there a preferable convention for defining the wedge product?
- 42 About a letter by Richard Palais of 1965.
- 24 A Banach space is reflexive if and only if its dual is reflexive
- 20 What is the role of contact geometry in the hamiltonian mechanics?
- 19 Font used in Spivak's textbook, "Calculus"
- 17 How transitive are the actions of symplectomorphism groups ?
- 17 Is there a coordinate-free proof of the hamiltonian character of the geodesic flow?
- View more network posts →