I work in differential geometry and information geometry. I mostly know how to take derivatives.
You can reach me at g a b e k h a n (at) umich.edu
Member for 1 year, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 16 at 12:30
Top network posts
- 26 What definitions were crucial to further understanding?
- 22 Which high-degree derivatives play an essential role?
- 14 Eigenvalues of Laplace-Beltrami on half sphere
- 9 Research situation in the field of Information Geometry
- 8 Can scalar curvature and diameter control volume?
- 7 Can scalar curvature and diameter control volume? Round 2
- 6 How to compute the Kahler potential of a Sasaki metric
- View more network posts →