I have been using LaTeX since 1987 or thereabouts and have been on the LaTeX3 team since before we released LaTeX2e. I also show up in related fields, I'm an editor of the MathML spec for example.
I am employed by NAG Ltd, but any opinions expressed here are personal.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 1 year, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 at 16:20
- TeX - LaTeX 523.2k 523.2k 4444 gold badges11861186 silver badges19581958 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 161 161 33 bronze badges
- Webmasters 111 111 22 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 533 How can I explain the meaning of LaTeX to my grandma?
- 368 What are the most common mistakes that beginners of (La)TeX and Friends make?
- 331 Why is \[ ... \] preferable to $$ ... $$?
- 196 Drawbacks of xspace
- 169 What are penalties and which ones are defined?
- 167 When to use \par and when \\, \newline, or blank lines
- 146 Use LaTeX to simulate old typewriter written texts
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.