Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '20 at 19:59
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.6k 4.6k 2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Russian Language 341 341 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 295 295 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 216 216 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 What kind of answer does TCS want to the question "Why do neural networks work so well?"
- 36 Examples where existence is harder than evaluation
- 29 What definitions were crucial to further understanding?
- 28 How many DFAs accept two given strings?
- 25 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 25 Is cubic complexity still the state of the art for LP?
- 24 complexity of the half language
- View more network posts →