Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 23 at 21:29
- Theoretical Computer Science 8.5k 8.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.4k 4.4k 2020 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Russian Language 331 331 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 271 271 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Computer Science 206 206 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 What kind of answer does TCS want to the question "Why do neural networks work so well?"
- 36 Examples where existence is harder than evaluation
- 29 What definitions were crucial to further understanding?
- 28 How many DFAs accept two given strings?
- 25 Is cubic complexity still the state of the art for LP?
- 24 complexity of the half language
- 24 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- View more network posts →