Top Network Posts
- 13 What is the right word to describe something more than "great"
- 12 Term for an explanation that seems plausible simply because it's more complex than a more widely accepted belief
- 8 What do we call the half closing of eyes?
- 6 How to get pieces for my board game?
- 6 Edible straws that look like plastic ones
- 6 can we say "hour 11'' instead of ''11-hour''?
- 5 Is the use of the term "bugged" to refer to software bugs in English a worldwide or regional use?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.