My name is Georgi Guninski.
For introduction my CV
- MathOverflow 22.5k 22.5k 99 gold badges5454 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 481 481 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 171 171 55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 156 156 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 109 Examples of math hoaxes/interesting jokes published on April Fool's day?
- 65 Examples of interesting false proofs
- 44 Conjecturally unsafe RSA primes $p=27a^2+27a+7$
- 41 Which integers can be expressed as a sum of three cubes in infinitely many ways?
- 34 Interesting conjectures "discovered" by computers and proved by humans?
- 32 Can the difference of two distinct Fibonacci numbers be a square infinitely often?
- 31 Why such an interest in studying prime gaps?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.