My name is Georgi Guninski.
In Bulgarian "joro" is "жоро".
Member for 9 years, 2 months
221 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- MathOverflow 20.5k 20.5k 88 gold badges5050 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 461 461 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 166 166 44 bronze badges
- Cryptography 137 137 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 88 Examples of math hoaxes/interesting jokes published on April Fool's day?
- 52 Examples of interesting false proofs
- 44 Conjecturally unsafe RSA primes $p=27a^2+27a+7$
- 38 Which integers can be expressed as a sum of three cubes in infinitely many ways?
- 34 Interesting conjectures "discovered" by computers and proved by humans?
- 32 Can the difference of two distinct Fibonacci numbers be a square infinitely often?
- 31 Why such an interest in studying prime gaps?
- View more network posts →